How to Apply
Applications from students at the University of the Witwatersrand must be submitted to Room 41, School of Law, Oliver Schreiner Law Building, West Campus, WITS, and must include the following:
- The name of the scholarship for which you are applying
- A letter motivating why you should receive the Scholarship
- Your curriculum vitae which includes your student number
- Certified copy of your academic results
- Certified copy of your identity document
- Two letters of reference
- Contactable telephone number(s)
Please note in addition:
The recipient of the Scholarship may be required to participate in a vacation work programme at Cheadle Thompson & Haysom Inc.
Applicants must complete and sign a form in Room 7, School of Law Building, authorizing the University to make their academic record available to a third party.
For students at other universities, please contact your relevant faculty office for more information on how to apply.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.